us

us

Friday, May 6, 2011

VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!!!

We've made it! This is the LAST step before Landon can come home. His visa interview is scheduled for Monday May 9,2011. Our travel call can come that same day or any day after. Holt Korea is closed on Tuesday & Wednesday next week, which puts a damper on things because they won't be able to see us either of those days. But we know we're at the very end, finally. Landon is finally coming home. I am beyond excited! At the same time, I'm sad. I'm praying for Landon and his foster family. While we're excited and thrilled that he's finally coming home to us, he is completely unaware that his whole world is about to change. Please pray for Landon and for us and his transition into our family.

I'm writing another blog post after this to explain what the next several weeks will be like...


1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you Heather! This experience is so amazing, sad, happy, nerve-racking, wonderful journey! I'll be watching and waiting! :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete