I'm crying happy tears for you all right now! He is absolutely gorgeous and I'm so completely thrilled for you all. I pray that you can continue to enjoy each other and have a good trip home.
Just precious!! So happy to see him with you two! What an awesome day. Praying hard for his adjustment to go smoothly. Praying to give you two strength. Lots of love and hugs! :)
I'm crying happy tears for you all right now! He is absolutely gorgeous and I'm so completely thrilled for you all. I pray that you can continue to enjoy each other and have a good trip home.
ReplyDeleteI nearly squealed when I saw these pictures. How precious is he!! Congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteI stayed up late to see pictures on Facebook. He is so cute! I hope he's doing okay so far. What an adjustment for all of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mom and dad! He is beautiful. Praying for a smooth transition!
ReplyDeleteHeather! He is adorable! Hope the adjustment is going good. Enjoy your time in Seoul and I will be praying for a safe and quiet ride home! God Bless!
ReplyDeletejust got goosebumps....AGAIN!! All you parents traveling keep doing it to me everytime!! He is precious, so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteJust precious!! So happy to see him with you two! What an awesome day. Praying hard for his adjustment to go smoothly. Praying to give you two strength. Lots of love and hugs! :)
ReplyDelete