us

us

Monday, May 9, 2011

*~*~*Travel Call~*~*Tentative Schedule~*~*

We finally received that long awaited call. The travel call! Landon is ready for us. I'm extremely frazzled at the moment. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 2 days of work. I've decided I'm taking off Thursday, so my last 2 days of work are tomorrow and Wednesday and I'm taking 3 months off. The call came in at 2:20pm today. We have been on the phone and computer all afternoon. Booking flights (ouch) and trying our best to find a hotel. We've narrowed the hotels down and are still waiting confirmation to see where we'll be staying. It's currently between the Holt guest house and Hotel Seokyo. We currently have a room held at the Best Western New Seoul, but we're trying to change it.

We will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible, but I'm not quiet sure how often that will be once we receive Landon. Please pray for us. These long flights have me scared to death. Especially coming back with a toddler! The following is our flight schedules and what we know for sure we'll be doing while there. As far as the time difference, Seoul is 13 hours AHEAD of EST.

5/13-5/14



  • 5/13/11 - Knoxville-- leave 6:00am (1 hour 31 minutes to DC)


  • Washington DC --7:31am to 12:41pm (layover 5 hours, 10 mins) (13 hours, 49 mins to Tokyo)


  • Tokyo--3:30PM--Saturday May 14 (layover until 2 hours, 50 minutes)(2 hours, 30 mins to Seoul)


  • Seoul --8:50PM--Saturday May 14

5/15-City tour of Seoul


5/16-Meet and receive Landon!!!!


5/17-5/20-shopping/touring/getting to know Landon and the culture of his country


5/20-Coming home




  • Seoul-12:40pm--Friday May 20 (14 hours to Chicago)


  • Chicago--2:35pm--Friday May 20 (layover 4 hours, 5 minutes) (1 hour, 28 mins to Knoxville)


  • Knoxville--9:08pm-- Home sweet Home



2 comments:

  1. YAH!!!!!!!!!! So happy to FINALLY see TC!!! I'll be watching! @-@ So happy for you two! If you need anything message me or email me: mikeleahtn@comcast.net! WOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete