us
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Tomorrow......
Tomorrow is the day that we've waited for. We've waited so, so long for this moment. But as I sit here tonight, the nerves (and jet-lag) are catching up with me. I think of Landon and his life. How much it's going to drastically change. As I sit here thinking of Landon and how drastically our lives will change once he enters it, I think of the months, if not years that Eric and I have "prepared" as best we can for our child. Landon has no idea of the changes getting ready to happen. I'm praying for him and his foster family. His foster mother is going through their normal nightly routine for the very last time tonight. I can't imagine how she feels. This will be the last time that she gives him his bath, puts him to bed, rocks or sings him to sleep. Please pray for her, her family, and especially Landon. In exactly 12 hours, we meet our son. Tomorrow we finally become a family of 3......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment