us

us

Friday, April 8, 2011

Surprise!! (and 100th post)

Well to say that I was shocked today at work would be an understatement. I work with some really, really great people! They help me make it through the days of a very annoying job. My friends Sonya and Jackie planned a surprise baby shower for today! My husband was even in on it. It's been an emotional day. I cried when I saw that they had decorated my desk, I cried when I saw the cake. Haha! It's been a great day. I wasn't about to let anything or anyone bring me down today. I got gifts from a bunch of people, then I got a card from my entire team with money to help us out with travel. They are amazing. I am very blessed with an amazing group of friends. Here are just a couple of pictures. I wasn't prepared at all with a camera!







I have another shower next weekend and then another in May. It's getting closer and closer! Tomorrow we have plans to go out of town with friends on a roadtrip. Looking forward to getting away for just a bit. Also, just wanted to add that this is my
100th post today! Woohoo! Little did I know a year ago when I started this blog that I would eventually have so much to post about. Hopefully once our little sweetie is home, I'll have a lot more to post about!



No comments:

Post a Comment