Well, Landon's embassy appearance was Monday 4/18. He now has a picture for his Visa. I called DC on Monday, and the sweet lady said she saw his picture. She said, & I quote "he's just gorgeous! He is one of those babies you just want to squeeze!" Ha! Well, I'd like to see that for myself! I've only got a couple of pictures of him where he is barely grinning. This boy never smiles. Let's hope that changes once he's home and there's a camera pointed at him! We need prayers that we'll get notification that he's scheduled for his visa physical now. I am praying that it will be next week. Just a few more steps and we'll be there. The wait has gotten so much harder on me. It feels like the closer I feel that we're getting, the further away we are. I'm extremely emotional lately.
One of the sites that I read posted this fact today too and it's REALLY made me emotional. Korean unwed mothers fact: for every 100 unwed pregnancies in Korea, 96 end in abortion, 3 babies are placed for adoption, and only 1 child remains with his or her mother. It is VERY unlike the US where so many unwed birth mothers have a large amount of medical and financial support. We are so thankful to Landon's birth mother for loving him and choosing life for him so that our dreams could come true. He is a gift from God and it truly is an honor to be able to parent him.
Almost there girl!! So excited for you two!! Hang in there, and btw, love your new car! :) Congrats to ya! ;)
ReplyDelete