us

us

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shower # 2

My two absolute best friends planned and threw me the sweetest baby shower. It was Asian themed for our sweet boy. I love the fact that they incorporated his heritage into it. It meant so much that they cared enough to do something so sweet for us. Bethany & Jennifer, you guys are the best.We love you & we will always value your friendship & we are so blessed to have you guys in our lives and now in Landon's. Thank you again for everything that you both did. My friend Nikki made the cake and cupcakes and they were so beautiful! Thank you Nikki, it was perfect. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for our wonderful friends. Thank you to everyone who sent gifts and also those who were there. I loved seeing everyone that came! My mom is having another shower in a few weeks for family and some friends. Notice the pics. I was so overwhelmed I didn't take pictures of a single soul there. My hubby did come in later and took pictures with our friend Ray's camera, so I'll get those pictures to post later of the actual "people" there. Haha!

I honestly feel that we are blessed with some amazing people in our lives. Material things mean nothing, but family, friendship, and love mean everything to us.


















1 comment:

  1. Yah for best friends and baby showers! Congrats Heather, can't wait to see Landon home! Soon mama, very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete