us

us

Monday, December 13, 2010

A special gift......

I got a very special package in the mail today. It was a gift from my sweet friend Leah. She handmade this ornament. It's of the Korean flag. It's absolutely beautiful and I LOVE it. It will always hold a special place in my heart, because it's hanging on our tree while we're waiting on Landon to come home. It will be a permanent ornament on our tree each year now as we will always be tied to Korea now. I'll always remember how much we wanted him home every time I look at it. We are looking forward to celebrating Landon's 1st birthday next week and also celebrating Christmas. His presents are wrapped and under the tree and the birthday presents are in his room waiting for him. I can't wait to celebrate both with him when he is home!









1 comment: