


We got a report on him today since he'll be 1 on Thursday of this week. The developmental specialist says he is doing great developmentally. He is able to walk, is quite active and very fast according to his foster mother. She reports that he is a good baby. His foster mother reports that he loves music, songs and is a good dancer. His favorite toys are legos, gear toys and toy cars. He eats everything but prefers fruit and rice. He is currently drinking out of a cup. His foster mother reports that he also enjoys swinging.
Okay, the fact that he loves music, songs, and is a good dancer just make me smile! I LOVE that. We will be making a stop at walgreens tomorrow for some mega blocks! Haha, the baby version of legos, and we'll make sure to pick up some toy cars. This absolutely made my day. I hope that we receive his legals in the next day or two so that we can get those sent back and be able to file our I-600a and I-600 forms. Please pray that these go through rather quickly so we can get in line for our emigration permit (EP) to bring this sweet boy home!!!

Yah!!! What a great update, hope things move along smoothly and very fast! :)
ReplyDelete