us

us

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree & waiting......

Our 2010 Disney Christmas Tree!!! Every single ornament is either from Disney or a Hallmark Disney ornament. Can't you tell we're huge fans?



Mulan:
Tinkerbell


Cap'n Jack



Giselle
Cinderella's glass slipper



Buzz Lightyear (I'm hoping this will be one of Landon's favorites)




Jiminy Cricket


Alice



And the BEST part about this Christmas:


Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!


As far as our adoption process goes, we are currently awaiting our home study to be written and prayerfully approved, so that we can move on to the next (many) steps that await us. Please pray that our home study be approved and that we can sail fairly smoothly and quickly through the rest of the process so that we can bring sweet Landon home as quickly as possible!


4 comments:

  1. H-Praying for you two this Christmas season. Love your tree! I can't wait to see your progress grow and grow! Hang in there girl, I hear it's all worth it, but I can't confirm it yet. But some day very soon, I'll be able to tell you that! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas tree! I hope little Landon is in your arms very soon!
    Sarah Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Still praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing the baby boy's presents under the tree :o) Hope you hear something SOON regarding your homestudy. I know it can be very frustrating waiting.

    ReplyDelete