us

us

Friday, December 17, 2010

Acceptance - - Of course!!!

Of course we accept! We accepted the moment we decided to go to committee for him! We received Landon's acceptance papers Wednesday evening and spent 4 hours printing and filling everything we needed out. Took them to work yesterday and had them notarized and sent those right back to Holt via FedEx as fast as we could! Next step is receiving Landon's legals. At that point, we will be filing our I-600a and I-600 forms. This is a HUGE step, so please pray that it will go as quickly as it can, because from what I understand, the I-600a and I-600 can take quiet some time to be approved. It's a "government thing".

Today was our last day of work for NINE (9) days!!! It's officially Christmas vacation in the Brummett house. So excited! We have a Christmas celebration tomorrow with family.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the papers filled out and sent. I'll be praying for you both. You're full on in it now! Can't wait to see what's approved next! :)

    ReplyDelete