us
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Wow
We had our over the phone interview last night. All I can say is wow. It felt so awkward. I really hope that she didn't think we were dumb. We were both so extremely nervous during the whole thing. I have been so stressed out and worried about it. We should hear something back by tomorrow (Thursday) which is when the committee meets and she will present us as a potential family at that time. I really hope and pray that we are selected. I am so totally in love with this precious little boy and I absolutely know in my heart he is our son. I can't stop looking at his picture. Please continue to pray for us and for this sweet, precious little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Found your blog and we have the same AP prayer posted! Great minds....;) I know I've said this all over the place, but congrats on your precious little boy! It's so great to see excitement of a new AP! I'll be following now, so anytime you feel the need, post away ....eh hym....pictures please??? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! We will definitely post pics as soon as we're allowed to! I can't wait!
ReplyDelete