us
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thankful
With Thanksgiving just passing, I wanted to write a post about how very thankful I am for all of God's answered prayers. This time last year, Eric and I were undergoing painful fertility treatments. It was such a stressful and sad time for us. And now this year, we have a beautiful baby boy waiting on us in S Korea. This time next year, he will be with us. Home. We are so extremely blessed. We've had so many ups and downs, and I believe God leads you down a certain path for a reason. Landon was meant to be our son. There's no doubt about that. I've not even met him yet, and I already love him more than any one in this world. I can't wait until he's home with us. We've been Christmas and birthday shopping for him all weekend! I am so very thankful for all that we've been blessed with. I have an adorable son waiting for me, a wonderful marriage and husband, a good job, a nice home, food on the table, a great family, and awesome friends. I am blessed beyond measure. I wouldn't trade anything that has happened in my life to have it any differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your post warms my heart. Congrats Heather, I can't wait to see your progress in getting Landon home! I'll be watching! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations seems a bit lame--better yet PRAISE THE LORD that He places the lonely in families!! What great news!! I am very happy for you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteWhat agency or list did you found your son on? Our agency doesn't have a waiting list and we are considering changing, so I was curious! Thanks.
We are with Holt. We found Landon on the waiting child photolisting. Thank you both. We are so excited! Can't wait until we have those acceptance papers sent in so I can post pictures of him!!
ReplyDelete