us
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
WE HAVE A SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We received the thrilling news this afternoon that we were selected for our sweet son!!!!!! His name will be Landon. We are still discussing middle names and how we are wanting to keep his Korean name as well. We are beyond thrilled! Now we just have to make it through getting our home study approved and have a LOT of legal hoops to jump through. Thank you God for answered prayers and a dream come true! I have always wished that I would be able to have our first child before I turn 30. Well, 4 days before my 30th birthday, I received the greatest news of my life. We are beyond blessed and so very thankful. God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Heather! I am so happy for the two of you... I remember those feelings all to well. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Heather! I found your blog from the Holt BB. If your son is the baby I think he is from the photolisting, then I have been praying for his forever family to find him since he was first listed.:) I have a soft spot in my heart for him - he is is SUCH a cutie!!! Congratulations!! SO happy for you and for him!!
ReplyDelete