us

us

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Springtime Fun

We've been enjoying some pretty nice weather here recently, so I really hope that springtime is really here to stay this time. We spent the evening outdoors yesterday letting Landon ride around in his jeep and blowing bubbles. This boy is all about some bubbles. He grabbed his baseball bat and wanted to whack those bubbles. Haha! I thought these pics turned out good in the evening sun from my iPhone, so wanted to post those. I'm trying to keep up with the blog a bit more because I want to remember all of these pictures/memories. Landon is growing up so fast and it kills me that time is flying by so quickly.



 
I LOVE this one!

 
Let me tell you a bit about this last picture. I decided to do something fun today since I came home early to spend time with Landon. Well, the pinteresty thing to do would be a DIY (Do It Yourself) homemade concoction. I decided to make scented sidewalk paint using water, cornstarch, and koolaid to color it. It took me an HOUR to make these 8 little colors with my 3 year old helper. His job was to carry a clear bowl and his brushes down the steps and to the driveway. My job was to get this down 2 flights of stairs without spilling it everywhere. I made it and so did he and I sat our little tray of colors on the driveway. I went to the water spiguet to fill up his rinse bowl for his brushes and sat it down beside the tray of paint. I got this ONE picture taken, turned around to grab a chair to sit in while I watched him paint, and in 2.8 seconds, Landon had picked up the bowl of water and dumped it all over this tray of paint. Nice. There was no painting today. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment