us
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Special Friendships....
Some of the most special things I gained throughout the entire adoption process are the friendships that I made along the way. It's like once you're in the adoption process, you've joined this secret little club. And from there, you meet more and more adoptive mommas. Your own little support group. There's just something about other adoptive mommas who "get it". They completely understand, they share your heart for adoption, they've been there, done that, and you go through it together. There's always, always an adoptive momma available on my facebook that I can/could talk to at any time about questions, just to vent, a "shoulder" to cry on, and just to talk to. These women are amazing and I am so glad to call them my friends. We finally met up with my sweet friend Leah yesterday and her amazing family. Leah and I have been friends for almost 3 years now, first through our agency's forums, then on facebook. She was a few steps ahead of me in the whole process to bring her sweet son Aiden home. She listened to me vent, she answered questions, and was a rock for me throughout the process. Now Aiden, this little man is going to be a heart breaker. He's got these gorgeous dimples, the sweetest smile, and an awesome little personality. We met up in Pigeon Forge yesterday and had an awesome time together. Here are a few pictures of our day and our sweet boys playing together. Our boys are so much alike! They are both rough and tumble little guys who love dirt, bugs, and have no fear! I LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this post!! You and Eric are such a special family with Landon right in the middle! Your adorable little guy makes me smile every time I see his picture! I would have never known how much our little boys were so much alike unless we'd never met! I'm so glad we could finally meet and let our little guys play together. It was so special to me to be able to witness that! Love you guys and that precious little boy, Landon! :)
ReplyDelete