One year ago today, we were submitted for our EP for Landon, one day before my husband Eric's birthday. Today I am saying a prayer for those who recently were submitted through the ministry and that they are approved this week. I'm also praying for all of those remaining families and babies that are still waiting to be submitted and approved very quickly. I know just how hard this wait is and these families have endured a much longer wait than most. I'm hoping that this will be a great week for wonderful news!
This time last year, I was working on Landon's 1st Easter basket, which was a sock monkey, and dreaming of him coming home. This year, he is running around the house with Buzz Lightyear at the moment making him fly. Things have certainly changed in a year. He is a dream come true and such a blessing. I am so glad that he is here to celebrate with us this year. Once Easter passes, every holiday thereafter will be his 2nd one spent with us. Easter was the last holiday we missed with him last year. He is currently a HUGE fan of Disney's Cars, so that will be the theme of his Easter basket this year. Will try to post pictures of his basket once I get it finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment