us
Friday, March 23, 2012
10 months home....
It's so hard to believe that Landon has already been home over 10 months. Yet at times, I can't believe he's not always been with us. He's just a perfect part of our family. He is loved by everyone. He just has the best personality and makes everyone he meets smile. He has his occasional tantrums, but we blame that on being 2. Haha! There's a special event going on this weekend in GA called Created for Care. While I would have loved to attend and meet so many other awesome adoptive moms, I couldn't and still can't stand the thought of being away from Landon for a weekend. Heck, I've never been away from my husband overnight either! I think I'd rather try a group get together of families. Anyway, here are some recent pics of my little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment