us

us

Monday, January 3, 2011

Movement!!!!


FINALLY!!! Some movement! I received the email today that our home study as well as our acceptance papers would be on their way to S Korea on Friday 1/7/2011. Woohoo!!!! So excited for this answered prayer. Next step - Landon's legal documents should be here on Thursday from FedEx. We will have to complete those, then complete and send in our I-600a and I-600 forms to the USCIS. At that point, another waiting game. This wait, could take months. A friend said that adoption is all about hurry up, wait, hurry up, wait. I certainly believe every bit of that statement. We hurry up, then wait on everyone else.


2 comments:

  1. Heather! This is great news!!!! Never underestimate GOD! Prayers have been answered numerous times during our process! He is SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, another step done! I agree with CJ! Hope you're doing okay these days, hang in there, every day is progress, even though we don't always hear or see much of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete