us

us

Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Answered Prayer......

We just returned from a short vacation. We really needed to get away from all the stress of the adoption paperwork and especially the stress of work. We both feel much, much better now. Although I really dread heading back to work on Monday. While we were gone, we received another confirmation that our I-600 and I-600a papers were received at the centralized location. Then today, we received our fingerprint appointments. We have those on 2/18, which is a Friday, so that is an awesome thing since we're going to have to take off from work an entire day to go there. It's all the way in Charlotte, NC which is about 3 or 3 1/2 hours away. That is another answered prayer. We hope that things will continue to progress along at this good of a pace, but I have a bad feeling that things are about to slow down terribly. From what we understand, we most likely won't be allowed to travel to pick Landon up until summer. We were hoping for spring/early summer, but it's looking like mid-late summer now. Please keep us and our process in your prayers. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of Landon's goodies we picked up for him while on vacation. Excuse the quality, these are all cell phone pictures.









1 comment:

  1. CUTE PICTURES!! I can't wait till we can take a family trip there!!! Glad you two had a good break from it all! :)

    ReplyDelete