us

us

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Legals! I-600a! I-600!

We received Landon's legals today!! Included in those documents are his birth certificate, relinquishment letter, and some other things. We got everything filled out and we are sending our I-600a & I-600 forms in tomorrow. Next step will be biometrics (fingerprint appointment). That will most likely take place in Charlotte. Now comes the long waiting....on both governments to do their parts. They are telling us that it could possibly be 4-6 more months to travel. That's a big disappointment. I really hope that by some miracle things speed up a little more. We really wanted to have Landon home early in the spring, but it's beginning to look more like mid-summer. Please continue to pray for us and all the other wonderful adoptive families that we've made friends with and that we can all get our babies home as quickly as possible. I don't know what I'd do without such a wonderful, supportive group of gals!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very BIG step Heather! Hang in there! Time will do what it always does, move on, and we go right along with it. Every minute that passes is another minute closer to your son! Hugs to ya mama, you're getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete