One of the many things I love about adoption are the friendships you make along the way. It's like this secret club and all these mommas just get it! You have that common bond and I am so blessed to have well over 100 fellow adoptive moms that I can call friends. Even better? Is when they go from virtual online friends to real life friends. We met up this weekend with an adoptive mom and her family, just as
we did last year at this time when they were in our neck of the woods. Leah and her family are some of the sweetest people I know and Landon and Aiden are pretty fond of each other as well. I met Leah over 3 years ago when we had just started the adoption process. They were already matched with Aiden at the time and I LOVED looking at his picture with his sweet little smile and awesome blue jean jacket. He was and still is a little cutie. We met up yesterday and let the boys play at a park and they had a blast I am so thankful for these connections and friendships. It was a gorgeous day!
These are pics I took with my cell phone
The difference a year makes...

Playing with bubbles
Here are the pictures Eric took with his camera:
LOVE THIS POST!!! I'm so glad we met! Our boys will grow up knowing each other and just how special they really are! :)
ReplyDelete