us

us

Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's almost May......

It's almost May. Which is, and will always be, a very, very important month for our family. It's the month of our travel call. The month we traveled to the other side of the world. The month that our son was placed in our arms forever. The month we became a family. This month we have a lot to celebrate. We've come so far as a family in the last 3 years . He is an amazing little boy. I pray that his foster mom and birth mom both know that he is loved and cherished every single day. He is such a smart boy. I can't imagine life without this sweet boy. He is everything to us. Thank you God for this good and perfect gift.

For this child I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart. - I Samuel 1:27




No comments:

Post a Comment