us

us

Sunday, December 29, 2013

20 Questions with our brand new FOUR year old!

We started this tradition last year, and want to continue it each year. I almost forgot, but I was able to sit down this morning with Landon and ask these questions again. I loved seeing how his answers have changed from last year to this. :) 



1. What’s your favorite thing to eat?
cake! (which is surprising considering he's not much on sweets, but this could be related to his birthday party yesterday. Where he ate ONE bite of cake)

2. What’s your favorite color?
Blue AND green (emphasis on the "and")

3. Who is your best friend?
Daddy

4. What do you and mommy do together?
cook!

5. What do you and daddy do together?
play Disney Infinity!

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8! (lol)

7. What’s your favorite movie?
Power Rangers!

8. What’s your favorite TV show?
Phineas and Ferb

9. What’s do you like to do outside?
ride my bicycle!

10. What’s your favorite book?
my new bible and my cars books

11. What’s your favorite game?
Disney Infinity!

12. What’s your favorite toy?
all of 'em

13. What’s your favorite animal?
puppies

14. What makes you happy?
YOU! (melt my heart)

15. What makes you sad?
When you don't play with me (followed by: break my heart)

16. Where do you like to go?
I LOVE Disney World (that's our boy)

17. What’s something mommy says to you?
I love you!

18. What’s something daddy says to you?
I love you too!

19. What are you good at?
Soccer

20. How old are you?
FOUR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment