One of my fellow adoptive moms had the awesome idea to document her daughter's growth throughout the year through pictures. Loved the idea and wish I would have started as soon as Landon came home, but instead we decided to start in the month of January. I figured I'd try posting a month's worth at a time on the blog. We are taking them every Saturday in the Mickey chair. As you can see, one is NOT in the Mickey chair. We'll have "special edition" watch me grow photos for when we may be out of town. The Special edition this month was at Disney's EPCOT. Here are Landon's January Watch Me Grow Photos.
1-2-12
1-7-12
1-14-12
1-22-12
1-28-12
He is just the cutest!! I love the Disney castle with Landon's MM ears on! Sooooo adorable! (even if it is his backside, I still love the pic!)
ReplyDeleteHow could he grow so much in a month!
ReplyDelete