Happy Valentine's Day! For us, it's not about the flowers, jewelry, chocolates, or cards. It's about family and love. I have the two best Valentines ever! I'm more blessed than ever with both of my guys to celebrate with this year. I am thankful my sweet boy is here with us this year. This time last year, we celebrated Valentine's Day just the 2 of us and missed Landon. This year , we plan to have dinner at home as a family. We made homemade cards and a yummy dessert for tonight. I think this will be the best Valentines day ever.
Edited to say this was the worst Valentine's! Ugh. Landon & Eric were the ONLY good things about today. Work was HORRIBLE as it always is. We received a call from our local social security office to tell us they screwed up and Landon's social was denied. Then as I was taking information to the pediatrician so that we could fax to the social security office to get everything straightened out, I got a ticket! On Valentine's Day. Yup, happy vday to you too Mr. Cop. Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment