us
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Home Visit Done!!!
Whew! Well that's another step closer to our sweet, sweet baby! Our social worker is wonderful! He was sooo nice and I am so glad. I have stressed and stressed about this visit and the house just couldn't ever be clean enough! He put us completely at ease and was so easy to talk to. I am sooo glad! We've been so blessed so far throughout this process. Please continue to pray that everything falls into place just as God means for it to and that we are quickly matched to our little one. I can't wait to start buying things for him/her! We each have our individual interviews next Wednesday. Back-to-back. We also need to have our medical forms filled out next week quickly. Please pray that those go well too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment