Eric & I are trying to get some fundraisers up and going. We've also added a donate button from paypal to the left on the blog. Adoption is very expensive. There are a lot of lawyer fees, government costs, foster care, and travel costs involved to facilitate the adoption. We're trying to raise as much of the funds as we can. Any support you can provide is greatly appreciated. Please continue to pray for us in this wonderful journey we have embarked on. God has been so great and blessed us so much thus far. Thank you!!
Hi Heather. I came across your blog from a comment on another Korea adoption blog--lovin' this blog thing!! We are adopting from Korea, too. Our dossier has been gone for a little over 2 months now. I have really enjoyed "meeting" other Korean adoption families!! I would love to follow your journey!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's great to meet you too! Congratulations on your journey as well. We are just finishing up our home study process and hopefully ours will be on the way soon! I'd love to follow your journey too!! Will be praying for you and your family for a fast referral and process!!
ReplyDelete