I noticed this on one of my FAVORITE blogs and decided to complete a survey of my own on my blog. I'm not going to tag anyone, because well, I don't really have followers yet. Haha!
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that mooch off the government because they can't support themselves or their families (not elderly or disabled people) 'Nuff said. I'd better not get started on this on here.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I'd stay right where I am. I live in the gorgeous mountains, enjoy 4 seasons each year, and live in a wonderful neighborhood. Love to visit other places, but would never want to live there.
3. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope
4. What is the one thing on your mind right now?
Same thing that is always on my mind.....when are we going to meet our little one and WILL our home study be approved????
5. Favorite song right now.
One Less- Matthew West - - awesome song!
6. What talent do you wish you had?
I would love to be able to sing worth a lick!
7. Favorite drink.
Orange Fanta! Haha!!
8. In one word, how would you describe yourself.
Emotional
No comments:
Post a Comment