us

us

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Random Stuff

Basically a photo dump of the past 2 months.....


Landon's best buddy Guycen celebrated his FIFTH birthday back in a February and we went to his Cosmic Bowling Party. SO fun! Landon enjoyed bowling for the first 30 minutes or so, then he was done. He enjoyed the cake the most he said. ;)  

 
Sweet Miss Kynzie

 
The Birthday Boy - Guycen

 
My New Obsession. I absolutely have fallen in love with essential oils. So much so that I believe I've decided to start helping others bring them into their homes and replace all of these over the counter medications that everyone's home is full of. My husband and I have used these oils to treat everything from pain from arthritis, back aches, pulled muscles to helping us sleep, lose weight, give us energy, sinusitis, allergies, respiratory infections, bruises, scrapes, better dental health, and so much more. I love these things. They are so worth the money and are such a great alternative to taking over the counter AND prescription medication.
 
 
 
 
 
Just a couple of weeks ago, it was warm enough one evening to sit out around a fire and enjoy our Friday evening.....
 
 
The daffodils have bloomed all over the place and are gorgeous......
 

 
Then last night and again last week, it did this. :(
 
 
We celebrated St Patty's Day in style.......

 
This is the look I get when I ask if he's ready for bed.....
 
 
We're started our countdown for both D*sney and P@wley's Island....
 
 
And have I mentioned how much this kiddo LOVES superheroes now???
Too stinkin' cute.....
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment