us

us

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Family Day Out

On Saturday we decided to head to Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, & Boone, NC for the day. We headed to the Tanger Outlets, shopped a bit, had some ice cream, and then went to Walmart, then Cracker Barrel to eat lunch. 

He said Mommy, I do NOT like this hat. 


Trying on jeans and overalls. 



We stopped at Kilwins, our tradition when we visit blowing rock. Landon and Eric always share superman ice cream. It's Eric's absolute favorite and one of the only places left you can find it. 



I tried some Dominicana chocolate. 


Riding with Spider-Man. 


Then Cracker Barrel for lunch. 



Duck Dynasty hats at Walmart. Speaking of Duck Dynasty, we bought tickets for October to see Willie Robertson. We are going with friends and I can't wait!!!


Oh and one more shot with Sully at Walmart. :D












No comments:

Post a Comment