us

us

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update.

Since my last post, we've celebrated my birthday, our wedding anniversary, Thanksgiving, Landon's 2nd birthday, Christmas, a short trip to the beach, & new years! I'm a little behind! All I can say is life is amazing! We are definitely blessed with a wonderful, amazing, smart, super funny little guy! Life is never boring with him around! I love being a mommy! We've had the best holidays, birthdays, everything since he's been home. He is my entire world & a dream come true! Another dream of mine is about to come true as well. We are about to embarq on our first "big" vacation as a family! Where else than mine and Eric's favorite place on earth? Disney World! I've waited for this for years. I've always dreamed of taking my child to Disney and being able to experience it through them. I've been time after time and waited a long time for this trip. I hope he will love it as much as his daddy and I do! I will try to post pictures of our birthday & Christmas celebrations later this evening when I can get on the laptop!


1 comment:

  1. Yah!! Can't wait to hear all about it, and see pictures of course!! :) Hope it's awesome for you all!

    ReplyDelete