us
Monday, September 5, 2011
Catching up...
I've been really bad about blogging. It's been a long time! Since I started back to work I honestly just don't have a lot of time any more. By the time I get home, get supper fixed, play with Landon and give him his bath, it's time for bed! We spend our weekends relaxing together or with friends most of the time. Landon is doing wonderful with my mom during the day while we're working. He is starting to try to talk more and more. Slowly, but surely. He's a very happy boy! We took him to the fair & biltmore estate last weekend and this weekend. We're enjoying 3 days together for Labor Day this weekend. We bought his halloween costume yesterday. I think the funniest thing that's happened this weekend was when we walked into Kirkland's yesterday and they had all of their halloween decor in the front of the store including some light up jack-o-lanterns. As soon as we walked in, Landon yells "YAY!!!!!!!" really big. Everyone laughed. I can't believe that he's already 20months old and has been home over 3 months. Here are some recent pics of our little angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The look on his face in those fair photos is priceless! Love his cute little face! :)
ReplyDelete