Wow, time has been going by SOOO fast! I cannot believe that Landon has been with us 11 weeks! And what's even more unbelievable is I have to return to work in a week and a half, which means I have been off for 3 months. I am seriously dreading it so badly. I know next weekend will be filled with tears. I don't know how I'm going to make it through work. I'm really glad that my mom will be the one taking care of him. At least she's just a text or call away. I can check on him that way.
We recently went to a new playground in our town and it was so nice! We got some good pictures of Landon there as well as on the walking trail. There are some random pics as well.
OMGosh could he be any cuter?! lol Love to see his smiling, happy, and with you two! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures of your family are great!! Everyone is so happy...I hope that your transition back to work turns out to be easier than you imagine!
ReplyDelete