us
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Biltmore...
This past Sunday, Eric and I took Landon to visit Biltmore Estate. We have season passes there and went a few times before he came home this year. It's America's largest home. It has 4 acres of floor space, 250 rooms, 34 bedrooms, 43 bathrooms, and 65 fireplaces. The basement alone houses a swimming pool, gymnasium and changing rooms, bowling alley, servants' quarters, kitchens, and more. It's a beautiful place to visit. We only visited the gardens, bass pond/boathouse,the winery, farm, and antler hill village this trip. We didn't take Landon inside the house because we figured he would get bored very quickly. We plan on going back again in the fall to see the leaves and then again at Christmas time to tour the house again to see all of the beautiful Christmas trees and decorations. Here are some pictures from our visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have not been there in over 25 years! I use to love that place! Might need to visit again sometime soon! Thanks for posting! :) Awesome place! Looks like Landon will get a good home education there! ;)
ReplyDelete