us

us

Monday, July 25, 2011

Updates....

I'm a bad blogger. Haha! But I'd rather spend time with my son than blog, so that's what I do! We just got back from another weekend away. I'm thankful that during my time off that we've taken Landon to the beach, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the lake. We've had a wonderful time everywhere we've went. We've done lots and lots of swimming. I'd say that has been his favorite activity this summer! We went to Gatlinburg again this weekend camping and he swam twice. We then came home and he attended his first birthday party. My little cousin Alivia turned 3. I only have 3 more weeks until I return to work. I am so, so sad about having to go back. But if we want to afford our house, vacations, and other experiences for Landon, I have to go. And we've got several awesome vacations planned for next year. At least I know he's in great hands. My mom is going to be keeping him. And she's just a text or call away and I can check in on him when I need to. Anyways, Landon is letting me know that it's time to play, so here are a few random, recent pictures.












These pics are from Alivia's birthday party. The one with red all over his mouth is from a sucker. These are probably my current 2 favorite pics.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, Landon has the sweetest smile, I mean the sweetest! So cute! Love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete