us

us

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great Week!!!

This has been such a great week. We are so thankful for all of the great news!!! First, we received our I-600a and I-600 approvals on Monday in the mail much, much sooner than we expected. Yesterday we received news that we had been awarded a grant to help with some of the cost of the adoption. We still have a little ways to go to have enough to pay for our travel costs, but we're getting there. Today we received Landon's March well baby check!

Landon's well baby check got me a little emotional. Our precious special needs baby boy is doing so awesome! He's 29.3 inches tall, 23.5 lbs, has 4 teeth top/4 teeth bottom, walks & runs, kicks ball, jumps, scribbles, washes hands, brushes teeth with help, plays pat-a-cake, waves bye bye, helps in house! (This I LOVE!) Oh, and he must be talking up a storm! He can say umma (mommy), abba (daddy), mool (cold broth), bab (steamed rice), mama (food/feed me), noona (big sister), hyeong, ubooba (ride on the back), and another word i can't decipher. I am soooo, soooo thankful that our precious baby boy is doing so wonderfully, but it makes me a bit sad that he's growing so fast and I'm missing it. Please continue to pray for us in this journey. I've done pretty good so far with the wait, but it's getting tougher as I am wanting him home NOW. I know it will all be in God's time, but it's getting hard.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Heather! I know oh so well how those updates help! Not too long lady! Hope it flies by.... :)

    ReplyDelete