us
Monday, September 13, 2010
Leaving on a jet plane!
We probably won't be blogging any this week because we will be leaving Friday evening on a plane to Florida for a week at Walt Disney World. This will hopefully be our last trip there with just the two of us. I absolutely cannot wait until our baby is home and we can make the trips as a family to our favorite place on earth. I want so badly to see every new experience through my childs eyes. We will pick back up on blogging the following week once we are home. We also have our first home study visit in the office that week on 9/30. I am so nervous about that. I really hope and pray that everything will work out and be approved. We need continued prayers for these important steps in our adoption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment