us

us

Sunday, September 26, 2010

God can change hearts.....

We just got back from a wonderful, much-needed vacation in sunny Florida at Walt Disney World. Eric & I just simply love Disney. All things Disney. This trip made our 18th. I hope it is our last time booking the 2 of us.....I hope from here on out, it's booking for 3 or more.

We had received an email right before leaving about our application and the gender and needs we were open to. We had listed some minor special needs and a girl. Our agency expressed the desperate need in S Korea for families that would be open to boys. So after much prayer and discussion on vacation, we decided to change our application to be open to either gender. It is very likely that we will receive a referral for a boy since we are opened to either now. Although I have an entire closet full of girly clothes, I'm now beginning to collect a few boy things. Haha! We will definitely adopt again if the Lord is willing though and decided if we get a boy this time around, we will adopt our daughter from China. We are very, very excited either way! Now, if God could change the hearts of my husbands' family, we will be doing fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment