us

us

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thankful for Wonderful Blessings.....

I feel so completely blessed today. Eric & I pray every single day for our sweet baby girl in S Korea. We pray that whether she's already been born or hasn't even been conceived yet, that she is safe, healthy, and will know that she is loved already. We pray for her birth family. Even though we haven't been matched up yet, we will be forever and completely grateful to her birth mother for the rest of our lives. We plan to honor her every year on our child's birthday. I am thankful for my wonderful parents who are so supportive and excited about this child. We are also blessed to have some friends that are so extremely supportive and genuinely happy for us. One of which who just blew me away last night. Eric has been friends with Ray since they were babies. Their parents were friend and they've grown up together. Ray and Jennifer started dating around the same time Eric & I did almost 13 years ago. We have been extremely blessed to have them as friends throughout all these years. I am proud to call them our best friends. We went out to celebrate Ray's 30th birthday last night. I am just simply amazed at the generosity of my friend Jennifer. She brought me sooo many clothes yesterday that she had bought for her great neice that she had outgrown. She said that they love us and our little girl, even though she's not even here yet. Just knowing that they are there for us and our baby girl and that they already love her, means more than they could ever know. Our friendship has had ups and downs just like any other, but unlike others, they have always been there and I trust that they always will. It's nice to have that kind of a friendship. Here are some pics of just a few of clothes I've been washing, ironing, and putting away all day from my sweet friend. Haha!











1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! Bereket's closet and dresser was FILLED TO THE MAX!! before he came home so yes, friends like that are great!!

    ReplyDelete