Step One - pray, pray, pray for many, many months
Step Two - Step out in faith & submit application to Holt
Step Three - wait 2 agonizing days
Step Four - welcome call from Holt welcoming us the WCP for S Korea!!!!
Step Five - be on cloud 9 for the rest of the evening!
Step Six - many more prayers!!!
We finally did it! I am thrilled beyond belief at this exciting new journey in our lives that I am sure will be the most amazing of our lives. Follow along as we go through this roller coaster called adoption. I'm sure we'll have many ups and downs and twists and turns. I know that in the end, it will be worth every single moment and I plan to treasure each and every one. We've completed our application and it was accepted by Holt Korea. We are now doing lots of research on S Korea. We want to learn as much as possible about our child's country and heritage. We're going to try to learn more about S Korea each week and I'll be posting some interesting facts about S Korea each Tuesday. With today being the first. It will be entitled Teach Me Something Tuesday. We hope that you enjoy this amazing journey that we are on.
Congrats guys really hoping for the best for you two. If anyone deserves this you two do.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mike! We are so excited!!!
ReplyDelete