us

us

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day....

I have had such a wonderful weekend with my husband. I am so very blessed to have him and I thank God every day that he put us together. We had a nice dinner from Outback last night and then went to watch the movie Valentine's Day. It was such a great movie. Luckily, we went to the tiny Erwin movie theater and it wasn't crowded at all. Johnson City had sold out for the past 2 nights. Today, we are just relaxing and enjoying being together. For tomorrow is the beginning of D-day. We both start diets tomorrow. :) We had agreed to start them after our weekend getaway last week, but I had forgotten this weekend was Valentine's day. So we post-poned it a week. I'm actually looking forward to dieting though. I've gained so much weight back after I lost it before. I definitely want to lose and be healthy when we start our adoption process. Hopefully things will work out well! We keep on praying that we'll be able to come up with enough money to apply soon. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but we figure it's better to be prepared and have as much of the money up front as we can. I wish we'd have made the decision much earlier though and had been saving all along. Oh well, can't change that now. Just gotta bear down and save, save, save! It will all be worth every single penny in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment