us

us

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fenders Farm Fun

October is one of my very favorite months. Just ask my hubby, because I keep us hopping throughout every weekend during the entire month.The weather (normally) is nice and fall-like,  there are fall decorations everywhere, the leaves are gorgeous, and the smell of pumpkin spice & apples are amazing inside our home. Well, the weather yesterday was blistering hot. So much so that Eric got a little sunburnt. On October 5, it got up to 86 degrees. Which is pretty darn hot for east TN this time of year. Nonetheless we headed to our annual trip to Fender's Farm with The Jones family. This makes our third year going. It's hard to believe we are already working on the third year of Landon being home, but yet I can't even remember life really before he came home. It's as if he's always been here and been part of our lives. With the current situation with Korean adoptions, it makes me want to hold him that much closer. I am praying daily for all the families and children that are being affected by the new process that's been put in place. The wait times have legenthed greatly and there are so many unknowns. It seems with every piece of good news, there comes some bad news or yet another change. Please keep these families in your prayers as they wait. Here are some pictures of our sweet kiddos from yesterday. I am thankful for their friendship and I hope that they will always be friends. I am very thankful for our friendship with their parents as well. We have known Josh & Bethany since high school and lost touch for awhile but found eachother again several years ago. Bethany and my best friend Jennifer were a huge support that I needed so much during our wait and the adoption process. I am so glad that I can count on and trust them. We already have our next annual outing planned for next Saturday when we head to NC for the day with our best friends the Vanovers. :) 
 
The Three Amigos
 
 
Lots and lots of punkins. I think the one in the center is the cutest. ;)
 
 
This is something new this year as well. Zombie paintball. Haha!  
 
 
Watch Me Grow pumpkin patch edition 
 
 
Little Buddies 

 
Just keep boucin'
 
 




 
 
And here's a through the years at Fender's







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment