Eric & I were reminiscing the other night and brought out Landon's Korea tote. It's full of things he wore, we bought, the foster family bought, and that he came home with. There are so many special things in that box from Landon's amazing foster family. The most special thing we have in there is an album of pictures from his foster family. I really wish we were able to keep in contact with them like so many other adoptive families we know. Our agency refuses to give us their names and so we don't even really know their names other than the foster son, who happened to sign one of the letters they gave us when Landon came home. We have no way of communicating with them and it makes me so sad. I hope that they still follow along with our blog and see what a wonderful little boy he's turning out to be. He's amazing and we are oh so thankful and blessed to have him as our son. Here are just a few pictures of some things from his Korea tote. :)


One of my favorite purchases in Korea. Korean wedding ducks for when one day (way, way down the road) our son gets married, we can give them to him.
The always popular pororo phones
Here are just a few of my very favorite photos the foster family sent. I love these and they are priceless to us. Was he not the cutest baby ever???
We are so very thankful that Landon had such a wonderful foster family who cared for him as their own while he was in Korea. I pray that they, as well as Landon's birth mother are well and know that he is well cared for and treasured.
No comments:
Post a Comment