us

us

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Landon is 3!!!

Our sweet boy turned 3. I cannot believe how much he is changed in just this amazingly short year. He is now talking all.the.time. He is the most independent little boy I've ever seen in my life too. We were afraid that he might never talk and now he talks in full sentences and easily has a 200-300 word vocabulary. I never tire of hearing him talk. Here are some birthday pics we had made a couple of months ago and also some from his actual birthday celebration.

 
He woke up to a balloon and streamer covered bedroom door by Rudy...

 
 
The Birthday boy enjoying a cupcake
 
 
Daddy and Mommy got him a LeapPad2 AKA Ipad and he LOVES it


 
His Birthday Cake

 
The Birthday Boy. I am THREE!!!


 
Some awesome pics we had made for fall and also Landon's Birthday


 
Our Family
 




No comments:

Post a Comment