Eric & I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on 11/16. Two years earlier, we were sitting at home on our 8 year anniversary completely an over the phone interview with our adoption agency and worrying ourselves to death if we answered everything to the best of our abilities. I am so very blessed to be married to my best friend in this world. God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought Eric into my life. He is the best husband I could ever ask for and an even more amazing father to our son. He chooses to spend his spare time with us and is definitely a family man. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man and see what else that God has in store for us. We rented a cabin in nearby Pigeon Forge for a weekend get-away the weekend before our actual anniversary and had a wonderful time. The cabin was gorgeous and the weather was beautiful! Here are some pictures from our weekend getaway and a photo from our wedding day 10 wonderful years ago. :)
Can't wait to see what our next 10 years bring.....
WOW, what a beautiful cabin! One of these days, I want to stay in one. I live 3 hours away and have never stayed in a cabin up there! Geesh! Congrats though! ;)
WOW, what a beautiful cabin! One of these days, I want to stay in one. I live 3 hours away and have never stayed in a cabin up there! Geesh! Congrats though! ;)
ReplyDelete