us

us

Saturday, June 23, 2012

iPhone pics

Where to start? Well, I've not really updated a lot because we stay so busy. Our foster family used to follow along with the blog, but I've not seen where they've visited in quite some time now. I guess I don't really have a lot to say, other than Landon definitely keeps us on our toes at all times. We've settled into a new normal with him and try to spend as much time as a family as possible. We spend lots of weeknights playing outside and the weekends we normally spend with family or friends and are on the go a lot. This boy is all about going places. And if it involves water, count him in! He has a pool about every place we go. Haha! He helped me clean house this morning. My friend MaryLeigh has a cute little chart for her two cuties that has pictures of chores for them. Their age depends on how many chores they are assigned. So, we've decided to introduce this to Landon. He helps pick up his toys and also help with dumping the trash from the bathrooms. He loves to help. Sometimes it takes twice as long to clean now, but he enjoys it. Anyways, here are a few recent iphone pics.















3 comments:

  1. 안녕하세요!그동안 블로그 항상 보고있어고..가족의 행복한 모습 지커보면서 지내며~ 글을 올릴수 없었습니다 오늘 가입해서 들어왔습니다. 랜든 크는 모습 지커보면서 행복합니다. 서울 위탁모 입니다. 앞으로 자주 댓글 남기겠습니다

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you! Yes, please continue to follow along with the blog. I will try to update as much as possible. Landon is the biggest blessing ever. He is the sweetest boy ever. We love him more than anything. We hope that you are all doing well.

      Delete
  2. All the water pictures remind me of Carson. He loves the water, too. I think it is great that your foster family would follow the blog. Maybe that is their comment above? I

    ReplyDelete