This time last year I was not so patiently awaiting our EP approval to bring us another step closer to get him home. Little did I know just how close we were. Our EP "group" was approved much faster than several groups prior to us. I remember hoping and praying that Easter would be the last holiday that Landon would spend apart from us. We made him an Easter basket and waited. It sat on his high chair until he arrived home a little over a month later. This year, we are having to keep his basket hid to keep him from ripping into it! Haha! So far, his Easter basket count is up to 3. He has 2 more to receive. It makes me so happy that he is loved by so many people! After Easter, every holiday thereafter will be our 2nd together. We are quickly nearing our one year anniversary together.
Landon had an Easter play date with his good friend Leah yesterday and my mom took some cute pictures of them during all their festivities. They dyed eggs, baked cookies, made Easter cards, and hunted eggs. :)
We had a bad storm yesterday and afterwards we took Landon out to try out his new rain boots and raincoat. No post is complete without some pictures of our cutie, so here ya go. I'll post pics of each of his Easter baskets once we have them all.
Pics from before, during, and after the storm:







No comments:
Post a Comment