us
Thursday, October 27, 2011
*~Charlie's 1st Birthday~*
Landon has now officially been to 2 birthday parties since he came home in May. A 3rd birthday celebration for my cousin Alivia and now the 1st birthday party of one of my oldest friends' son, Charlie. Shannon & I have been friends since we started middle school in 6th grade. We grew up together and spent lots of time together. She was my very best friend growing up. We've been through a lot together including infertility. We both went through treatments during the same time. Neither of us got pregnant from the treatments, but she soon found out a couple of months after that she was pregnant with Charlie! I couldn't have made it through all of the treatments and emotions of infertility without her. She was the only person that truly understood how it felt. Eric & I had discussed adoption for a long time and a few months later, we decided to take the leap and apply. A neat fact: I am 10 months older than Shannon and now Landon is 10 months older than Charlie. I hope that they will grow up to be life-long friends as well. Here are some pictures from Mr. Charlie's first birthday party. He's an absolute doll and looks just like his beautiful mommy. (:






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehehe, adorable pictures! :)
ReplyDelete