us

us

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Adoption....

A friend posted this video and I loved it. We definitely came out of our comfort zone when we adopted, it took us years to move forward, $$$ was the biggest issue with us. But every time I look at my son, I thank God that he was there every step of the way & that he blessed us with the most special little boy we could have ever asked for. We prayed day after day that if we were doing the right thing that the doors would open, and every single one did. While the process is hard with the waiting, the costs, and the ups and downs that go along with it, Adoption is completely doable and worth every second of the roller coaster ride. There are so many ups and downs but in the end, you'll receive the greatest blessing of your life. I can't wait until the next roller coaster ride & I know God will be there through every up, down, loop, and turn.....





2 comments: